Jot it in your diary! We’ve planned an ultra crafty project to see us into the new season. From 20-26 March, we’re sharing a series of crochet patterns to celebrate the first week of spring. Be sure to pin or bookmark this post and pop back to the blog to receive your daily crochet patterns. Make crochet flowers, hook a selection of crochet leaves and craft a handful of tiny crochet bees, which we’ll then assemble into a magnificent spring wreath.
The daily crochet patterns will be published here, on molliemakes.com, at 1pm GMT starting 20 March 2017 and will be available to download for 24 hours only – so set your reminders!
- Sunflower crochet flower and heart-shaped leaf
- Five-petal flower and simple leaf
- Daisy and four leaf clover
- Double layered crochet flower and holey leaf
- Forget-me-not and mini pom pom
- Tiny bee crochet pattern
- Assembling your crochet spring wreath
How it works:
1. Every day, from 20-26 March 2017, a new crochet pattern will be revealed on Facebook and Instagram.
2. A link to the pattern will be included in the post. Visit the link to download the pattern. But remember, you only have 24hrs to download it.
While you wait:
Let the countdown to spring begin!
Big thanks to RedAgape for designing the patterns.