Introducing the au naturel Crush Catalogue… Take a peek at our favourite materials, craft projects and designer-maker products – all naturally dyed using the contents of your fruit bowl and veggie patch.
[Clockwise from the top]
1. Hand dyed with indigo, walnut and eucalyptus, then sewn from silks, muslin, canvas and denim, we’d happily hang this flag bunting in our garden.
2. Trade lipstick and blusher for Hello Glow’s all-in-one, natural lip and cheek stain made with coconut and cranberry.
3. Grow your very own dye supply with Graham Keegan. Get a packet of 100 indigo seeds, plus pick up some tips for how to grow and harvest it.
4. Wales and Japan collide in this beautiful, unique, one-off naturally dyed quilt by Forest and Found.
5. Next time you’re slicing up an avocado, save the skins and stones to make pastel pink fabric for this easy-sew pouch. Find the tutorial over on We Make Collective.
6. Anna hand dyes yarn using plant-based dyes so that we knitters can make lovely pastel-hued socks, shawls, mittens or cardigans. Get yours from Gregoria Fiber.