Try your hand at mini leather moccasins, cable knit wrist warmers, giant crochet fruit, papercut wall art and more. Plus, free with every issue: a Wool and the Gang jersey yarn macramé kit and eight Valentine themed papers illustrated by Jade Fisher. Read more, get your copy and look inside.
It’s the Valentine issue, and nothing says “I love you” like a handmade gift – good job then that this issue is packed with a sweet make for everyone from partner to pup. Gift colourful granny square heart coasters and one of your best brews to a friend or sew the comfiest of pet beds for friends of a furry nature.
Try something new
Spotted your free gift this month? Every Mollie reader gets a Wool and The Gang DIY macramé craft kit, lucky things! Have a go and let us know what you think of macramé using #molliemakes on social media. The WATG mini macramé wall hanging is a great project to jazz up your living space. Deceptively easy, it’s ideal for macramé beginners, taking only half an hour to whizz up using square knots and double half hitch knots. A contemporary take on boho chic, use it to brighten up a corner of your home.
This month’s project list
• Valentine bears by Amuru Toys
• Swan papercut wall art by Sarah Louise Matthews
• Crochet heart coasters by Red Agape
• Giant crochet apple and pear pouffes by Flax and Twine
• DIY pajaki-inspired chandelier planter by Bobbin and Bow
• Embroidered kitchen board by Ella Robinson
• Mini baby moccasins by Amy and Ivor
• DIY neon rope necklace by Owl and the Accordion
• Velvet drawstring handbag sewing pattern by Lana Red Studio
• Cable knit wrist warmers by Rosee Woodland
• Artisan-style painted pots by Fall for DIY
• AND MORE!
Mollie Makes 75 is on sale 5 January.
Download the templates for this issue.
Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Never miss an issue: subscribe today from the UK and receive 3 issues for just £5. In the US? Try 3 issues for just $9.95.