Make a felt Christmas tree fairy and other Christmas decorations with the first festive issue of Mollie Makes. This issue also comes with a Winter Homestyle magazine with 38 quick and easy ways to update your home for Christmas, 8 festive pull-out papers to wrap Christmas advent presents, plus a mini wooden loom so you weave a wall hanging. All this in Mollie Makes 58, on sale 17 September.
“Which camp are you in? The ‘No, not Christmas already!’ party or the ‘Oh, I’ve already made half my cards and gifts’ brigade? Opinion is split on Team Mollie Makes, but we hedged our bets and thought we’d get cracking as early as some of you! This jam-packed issue includes fun advent papers from Viktorija Semjonova at AndSmile and a project to match, and we’ve also included a Scandi-style Christmas planner, festive baby clothes and the cutest fairy topper for your tree. Elsewhere there’s plenty to cosy up your home and wardrobe this season and do check out your extra Winter Homestyle magazine (which is very light on Christmas if it’s all a bit too much for you right now). Most exciting of all in this bumper package? The loom kit. We are so thrilled with this gift. Hope you enjoy!” – Lara Watson, Editor
More projects inside:
• Make a sequin cake (winter wedding cake idea)
• Giant paper sequin wall decor
• Embellished gem clutch purse
• Felt fairy Christmas tree topper
• Finger knitting yarn wrapped letter wall art
• Crochet bathroom rug
• Mountain cushions knitting pattern
• Draft excluder sausage dog sewing pattern
• Scandi-inspired wool felt notebook cover
• Embroidered jumper autumn wardrobe update
• Tapestry acorn brooches
• Geometric jewellery for chic geeks
• Festive Christmas jumpers for kids
• More about Leigh Bowser’s inspiring craftivism
• Tea and a Chat with macramé artist Emily Katz
• Home Tour of French jewellery designer Emma Cassi
• Why creatives can’t resist printed photos
Mollie Makes issue 58 includes three gifts!
Get the Winter Homestyle magazine, 8 pull-out papers (plus a project to make them into!) by illustrator AndSmile, and a mini wooden loom kit with yarn to weave a wall hanging. Please note: This kit does not come with a dowel. This was a misprint on the packaging, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Need help weaving your loom? Watch this video.
Whether you’re making the latest Mollie projects or one from the archive we’d love to see! Show and tell using #molliemakers on Instagram and Twitter or post it on our Facebook wall. Want to know what inspires us? Check out our Pinterest page.
Mollie Makes 58 is on sale 17 September 2015. Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Sold out? Download it from Zinio, Google Play or Apple Newsstand. Don’t forget your project templates for this issue.