A round-up of your pictures from October, including handmade projects and WIPs from Mollie Makes mag.
Hey #molliemakers, how’s your autumn going? it should be our official season for making. The nights have drawn in, so we’ve got the excuse we need to snuggle up on the sofa, watch (too many) hours of Netflix and get cracking with our projects.
It looks like you were doing the same throughout October, with loads of pics of your makes and WIPs making our feeds a whole lot prettier. Here’s a round-up of our faves from across Insta, Facebook and Twitter last month.
- An heirloom bear from issue 84, looking snuggly in her pom pom shawl. Made by the lovely @mabelhandmade
- The delicate flowers, the intricate border, or the inspiring phrase? We can’t decide what we like best. Hoop from the supplement with issue 77. Make by @at_craftfoodlife.
- Fancy some heirloom animals? This fella belongs to @jessickaherman but there’s a tutorial for him and his friends in issue 83, so you can make your own.
- How far can you make a single sheet of a paper stretch? Crazy far if you’re @outofmanblog. She made a free paper from issue 82 into 2 x greeting cards, 2 x gift tags, 1 x roll of stickers, 2 x gift flags and some nifty eraser jackets.
- @dondodoo’s made her own animal mascot – a rainbow-maned unicorn from the crochet project book that came with issue 83.
- Ooh la la! We’ve got all the feels for this pretty awesome purse from @gingerthreadhouse. Find it in issue 78.
- @lunaandpipdesign knitted up this squishy baby block from issue 82. We love the monochrome mixed with the brights.
- @whimsical_kat said “this is the cutest thing I have ever made,” about the kawaii decs from issue 85. No arguments from us.
- We’re seriously impressed with @thewoventapestry’s first embroidery hoop, issue 76’s cover gift.
- This WIP from @martaobb is well on its way to becoming a crochet bag.
- @vacuumingthelawn made her own French phrases from issue 78’s purse kit, and turned them into three seriously chic hoops.
- Why settle for an advent calendar when you can have your own advent calendar village? @sophiejanez’s making her’s from issue 84.
Feeling social? Let us know what you’re up to on Insta, Facebook and Twitter using #molliemakes or #molliemakers.
What we’ve been up to here
Issue 85 hit newsstands last month and it’s going to get you all festive. From our kitsch Christmas stocking cover star, to a Scandi-style advent calendar, and kawaii Christmas decs, we’ve unashamedly embraced the season. It includes an early Christmas present for you too – a 2018 calendar by interiors stylist Tamsyn Morgans. It’s filled with beautiful photography and easy-to-make projects, to give you lots of inspo throughout the year.
… and abroad
Look closely at the mag above. Spot anything different? We launched in Italy this autumn and the first issue is bellissimo. Readers have been showing the mag plenty of love, with images of it and Mollie projects popping up all over our Insta feed last month. You can find out more about our Italian mag on its website, Insta, Facebook, and by using #molliemakesitalia. Enjoy! x