Not into knitting swatches? You’re not alone, most knitters don’t. Few read a pattern all the way through before casting on or block their work. And there’s no doubt you’ve left the house with a yarn tail. Plenty more things only knitters will get in the list below. Does this happen to you? Share your knitting funnies in the comments below, we’d love to hear.
1. Where did I put that needle?
2. As good a time as any to cast off, right?
Image via Pinterest
3. This place is too small for the both of us.
4. The knitter’s necklace.
Image source: Aliex Press
5. RUN, kid!
6. The kind of tattoo Nanna wouldn’t mind.
Image via poppygall.com
7. Unfinished busi-knits.
8. If you knit you’re doing your bit.
Image source: handsoccupied.com
9. Some patterns leave you swivel-eyed.
10. The reason most knitters have WIPs.
12. Ooh, this is cosy!
14. Still looking? See no.1 or check your WIPs ; )