Fathers are renowned for being the hardest dudes to buy for, but not this time! The Mollie Makes team have put their heads together, collecting their favourite handmade Father’s Day gift ideas and easy DIYs you can whip up today
Father’s Day DIY gift ideas
1. Is your dad the King of BBQ? Yep, ours too. Here’s a simple BBQ seasoning recipe by Delia Creates that puts the ‘mm’ in yummy.
2. He might want the same things every year, but it doesn’t mean they can’t be personalised. Design your own stickers or use these free printable labels from Paper & Stitch.
3. On page 73 in Mollie Makes 41 you’ll find a quilted record placemat tutorial perfect for rock ‘n roll papas.
4. Get Dad to ditch his boring ties for these floral fancies handmade by you. Find the full tie tutorial on The Purl Bee website.
5. Need a last minute Father’s Day gift? How ’bout hand stamped hankies for the hubby? You could totally make this today.
Father’s day gift ideas
1. We’re convinced DIY-loving dads would enjoy a sweet tool set, hehe! Ingenious choc shapes from Schokolat.
2. This mini world terrarium kit includes everything you need to create a plant world for dads who enjoy the outdoors.
3. Now that you’ve got a few Father’s Day gift ideas sorted you’ll need wrapping paper, we’ve just spotted these pack of three double-sided beauts from Eva & Anne.
4. A card isn’t just a card when you’ve discovered the unique 3D Father’s Day designs from Vandi Crafts.
5. Send an outline of your childrens’ hands and handwriting to The Oak & Rope Company and they’ll carve them out of wood creating a really special desk tray for one lucky father.