Catch the crafting bug at The Handmade Christmas Fair with Kirstie Allsopp
20th-22nd November, Manchester Central
Kirstie Allsopp is on a mission to get the nation crafting in time for Christmas, and The Handmade Christmas Fair is full to the brim with opportunities to buy, make, and learn from some of the finest crafters around.
This isn’t your average craft market – it’s a long weekend of hands-on workshops, entertaining interviews, demos, and all the shopping for handmade Christmas gifts, craft supplies and fabulous food you can manage. Plus Kirstie will be there every day to host some of the sessions and, of course, craft!
The Super Theatre will host interviews with some of the hottest crafters around, including The Great British Sewing Bee’s Deborah Simms, Michelin starred chef James Mackenzie, Coronation Street star turned cheese maker Sean Wilson, and gift wrapping guru Jane Means. Choose from four Skill Workshop areas – Decorations, Family Crafts, Gifts and Wrapping, Tags & Cards – where you can try your hand at a range of techniques, and Grand Makes where you’ll do a simple make with 200 other crafters so you can get social with crafters of all ages and abilities.
It’s the perfect place to polish your crafting skills, or try something completely new.
Take a look at the full line up at www.thehandmadechristmasfair.com, where you can see all of the talks, workshops, and making sessions on offer.
VIP Full Experience Tickets usually cost £75 and include:
A glass of bubbly
· Afternoon tea*
· Exclusive gift
· A copy of The Handmade Christmas Fair 2015 Annual
· Priority seating in the Super Theatre
· Access to the VIP lounge, with refreshments and entertainment, plus special appearances from Kirstie herself**
Plus all the benefits of a Full Experience ticket:
· One Super Theatre session – fab Q&As, tutorials, and demos with Kirstie and an array of top crafters, stylists, and more – all with a Christmassy twist!
· One Skills Workshop – it’s the perfect way to develop your skills or learn a new one, and we’ve got LOADS to choose from – Decorations, Gifts, Family Crafts, and Wrapping, Tags & Cards!
· One Grand Make – learn and share your skills with 200 fellow enthusiasts – get crafty and social all at once!
· Plus you get full access to the boutique Shopping Village, fabulous Food & Drink, and more!
We have 10 VIP Full Experience Tickets for each day of The Handmade Christmas Fair for just £50!
Enter code IMMVIP at the checkout and save £25 on your ticket. But hurry… they are strictly limited!