Best Small Business Award shortlist
The winner of this category will get the opportunity to host a pop-up shop at a West Elm store, a two year membership to Designers / Makers, providing business support, PR and more, and a starter advertising package in Mollie Makes. The shortlist for this category is:
Best Established Business Award shortlist
In association with The Handmade Fair
Our Best Established Business will receive a stand at The Handmade Festival at Hampton Court Palace from 13-15th September 2019, a one-to-one mentoring session, and the opportunity to host a Mollie Makes Instagram takeover.
Best Illustrator Award shortlist
This year, the winner will get a stand at the One Year In showcase at New Designers 2020, a curated showcase of the most promising designers, a mentoring session with designer Katie Leamon, and a paid opportunity to design the Papers or Good Read illustration in Mollie Makes.
Best Workshops Award shortlist
In association with West Elm
The Best Workshops winner will have the chance to host one of their workshops at West Elm store, win a mentoring session with EJ Osbourne of Hatchet+Bear, and also get the opportunity for a feature within Mollie Makes magazine.
Handmade Champion Award shortlist
Our Handmade Champion will win a Pinterest bootcamp to up their pinning game to the next level, a mentoring session with business owner and judge Suzanne from This Modern Life, and get a Q&A feature on the Mollie Makes website.
Product of the Year award shortlist
Now it’s time for you to vote! We’ve shortlisted nine amazing products and it’s down to you who wins. The winner will have their product promoted across Mollie Makes’ digital and print platforms. They’ll also have their product shot and styled by the talented Mollie art team, get a post on the Mollie Instagram grid, and be included on our Mollie Loves news pages in the mag. The shortlist is:
- Pick Pretty Paints’ fabric paints – hand-mixed eco-friendly fabric paints in a range of gorgeous shades
- Stitching Me Softly’s Ultimate Necklace Kit – a statement crochet accessory you can make your own way
- Cotton Clara’s Rainbow Banner Embroidery Kit – modern wall art for your home in a range of shades
- Fizz Goes Pop’s laser cut signs – personalised art showcasing type, design and colour
- Clara Peggoty Weaving’s Alchemy Blankets – hand-woven for each individual using their leftover yarn scraps
- Made By Daisy‘s keepsake jewellery – personal silver and gold pieces made from loved ones’ handwriting
- Ella Masters’ hand-created vases – inspired by her #ella365project raising funds for a suicide prevention charity
- Sootie Limetree’s Bowie bunny – hand-knit toys for little ones, paying homage to the legend David Bowie
- Oh Squirrel’s But What If It All Goes Right? print – a positive reminder to brighten your day and your walls