You’ve seen the sampler, signed up for our newsletter, become a fan on Facebook and followed our Tweets and now (drum roll please) today is the day you can offish get your crafty mitts on Mollie Makes our brand new print magazine.
Like you we love to craft, to make, to collect and spend our weekends wandering round thrift stores hoping to find a treasure unique to us. We love to customise to reflect our own personal style and we take great pleasure is creating beautiful spaces in our homes where we can show off the gems we have discovered and made by hand.
Mollie Makes is all about living and loving handmade and each of the 100-pages offers inspiring ideas for you to make and fall in love with.
So what’s inside Issue 1? Well…
• Six projects to make, including our cover project: Crochet Apple Jackets!
• Interview: We speak to real life craft legend Tif Fussell a.k.a dottie angel.
• Top stylist tips for throwing your dream summer party.
• Where to shop for all those retro fabric, crafty books, ribbons and trims.
• A whopping 29-pages of vintage homes to inspire you and your pad.
• Plus lots more crammed into 100-pages of loveliness.
All this and a FREE craft kit for you to make – this month keep your phone or iPod warm with a fabulous birdy felt gadget cosy!
We believe it’s time for a new kind of craft magazine, so we made one.
We have loved making our premier issue and we hope you enjoy it too!