A gathering of pictures shot by you! Handmade projects and WIPs from Mollie Makes magazine and beyond from the #molliemakes and #molliemakers Instagram and Twitter feed.
We learn so much from the photographs you send us every month. Not in a weird-stalker kind of way – though we have been known to double-tap on one too many photos on accounts. What can we say? We’re craft crushing! We learn your favourite bits from the issue, which means we can make plans to give you more of that. It’s a real-time survey, so have your say!
What’s also interesting is to see projects for way back when having another moment in the spotlight. The 3D crochet bunny and bear portraits from Mollie Makes issue 47 are making a come back – or perhaps we’re finally getting round to those bookmarked projects – either way, it’s wonderful to see them again.
Here’s what we’ve been up to this month:
• Styled our spring wardrobe with fabric flowers
• Crushed on cacti
• Shared a list of things only knitters will understand. Add to it!
• Had a nosey at Mollie Makes Handmade Awards entries. Have you entered?
• Made simple wool felt storage baskets
• Found out what creators think about copyright
• Toured the mini abode of Eline Pellinkhof
What have you been up to? Let’s take a look. As always, thanks for sharing your craft photos.
Team Mollie Makes xx