It’s almost time for our fave event in the calendar (sorry Christmas). We’ve searched high, low and inbetween to bring you our trick-free pick of Halloween treats.
[Clockwise from top]
- This haunted house biscuit tin is way more treat than trick. We’ve got our evil eye on the mummy and ghost biccies. Who are we kidding? We want them all. Get it from Biscuiteers.
- Listen up crazy cat ladies, because this one’s for you. Ellie Ellie’s cat face t-shirt takes the stress right out of planning your Halloween costume.
- Give a subtle nod to festivities with the See by Chloé tassel keyring in a delicious shade of pumpkin. We’re going to add ours to A/W’s oversize handbags for a pop of colour.
- Dracula or bat? The choice is yours with these nifty temporary tattoos.
- Go into cuteness overload with these pumpkin baby booties. They come with faux sherpa lining to keep little feet warm, and slip resistant soles for all that cruising around.
- We want this handmade dog bow tie, with its black glitter fabric, bats, stars and pumpkins. We’ll take the pug too.
- We’re going batty (forgive us!) for Zara Taylor London’s bat stud earrings. They come gold or silver-plated and we reckon they’ll look just as awesome after Halloween too.
- The days of handing out candy are over with this macramé treat bowl. You can hang it indoors or outdoors for small hands to reach into and grab a sweet surprise. Get it in orange or go for a more subtle grey.