Not sure how to rock this season’s red trend? Read on for our edit of the best pieces to work the look.
If dates had colours next week’s would be red. With Valentine’s Day (and Galentine’s Day) taking place, the hue is pretty much our theme for seven days. It’s the colour of the moment for the season too, so we’ll be continuing our red obsession into the next few months as well. Equally obsessed? Have a look at what we’ve found for you.
[Clockwise from top]
- Proclaim your love loudly with this bright red balloon.
- Channel Dorothy with Tatty Devine’s ruby slippers necklace. Toto not included.
- Create your own spin on the red trend with a tutorial for a jumper update. Find the instructions from Lana Red in Mollie Makes 88.
- Looking for a gift for your other half or a gal pal? Look no further than this cross stitched felt heart hoop from Cotton Clara.
- Studio Arhoj has played another blinder with the Pen, a hand-thrown vase that we’re planning to keep our best craft tools in.
- Take note… Hopscotch has some pretty fancy patterned notebooks and we want to get our hands on them all.
- Not brave enough to dress head-to-toe in red? Us neither. These mini tassel earrings will add a subtle pop of colour to your outfit.