- Top left – Buttons and doughnuts make the most adorable pair in @thealmondsnug‘s photo.
- Top middle –@woolymary makes issue 97’s colourful loom kit.
- Top right – We love this shot of issue 94 with the funkiest sewing machine ever @sewingqueens.
- Second left – We’re glad to see our mags are doing well over in France with @barbaracraftandfabric.
- Second middle – @lepetitmoose showing her cosy home in issue 97.
- Second right – @makingpolly made the crochet watermelon lady (complete with fabulous hat) from issue 95.
- Third left – Our crochet doughnut makes for the best sewing companion @la_fabrique_d_ywana.
- Third middle – @couturecraft captured our brush lettering workshops from The Handmade Fair this September.
- Third right – Another shot of issue 97’s weave hanging by @made_by_asia_wu, so tidy and neat, your future is loom kits!
- Fourth left – @elistonbutton is bringing summer back with our felt wreath from issue 80.
- Fourth middle – Autumnal action shot of issue 97 at work from @bunnyandthegirl.
- Fourth right – Love @madeitbespoke‘s knitted tee from issue 96.
September is already over and it’s been a crazy month full of events, makes and preparing for some exciting changes. Issue 97 went on sale and it was our festive bumper issue, including a bonus project supplement and a loom kit. We also took issue 97 on the road, visiting Top Drawer in London before heading over to The Handmade Fair at Hampton Court where we had our own marquee, complete with cake and craft workshops.
It wasn’t only our print issue that saw a lot of action. Our Instagram and Pinterest saw takeovers from the talented Natasha Humphreys, the crafter behind our loom kit, and illustration queen Jacqueline Colley pattern. If you missed out on the takeovers, don’t worry – all their expertise and tutorials are saved on our Instagram highlight called Takeover.
And, as always, there were all the makes from you! There were SO many fab creations we couldn’t feature them all on the blog, so we’ve even started sharing them on our Instagram. If your picture isn’t in our monthly roundups, keep an eye on our Insta.
We can’t tell you much about this yet, but we can share that Mollie Makes is getting a makeover and we can’t wait to tell all! Make sure you follow us on all social media for updates and sneak peeks.
Here’s all the crafty events and workshops for October that will bring your crafts into Autumn.
- 6th October: Introduction to acid dyeing, Cheshire.
- 11th-14th October: The Knitting and Stitching Show, London.
- 13th October: I Love Yarn Day (ILYD), online!
- 17th October: Beginners Sewing Machine Skills, Dorset.
- 18th-21 October: Made London Design and Craft Fair, Marylebone.
- 20th October: Dressmaking workshop, Make a Dress in a Day! London.
- 26th October: Screenprinting workshop, Bath.