It’s almost Father’s Day and time to treat your pop, stepdad, grandad or any of the Father figures in your life who you want to celebrate. We’ve rounded up our pick of presents so you don’t have to.
[Clockwise from top]
- Got a DIY dad with a penchant for organisation? Then you’ve found their present. This weekly planner, from eco-stationery company Jeeves & Co, is handmade in the company’s studio and features vintage illustrations of tools.
- The best kind of pot is a hipster pot which is why we’re totally smitten with this one. Nato ceramics’ Beardy Pot is hand built, has a white speckle glaze on the inside and some pretty perfect facial hair too.
- A lobster bookmark. Need we say more? Oh, ok then. This little beaut comes in finely cut metal and is available in brass, blue or red (for the lobster traditionalists among us).
- Crazy plant lady? Pass on the love to your pa with Secret of Green’s geo planter. Now you just need to find a plant to fill it…
- Why not make mini felt versions of your whole clan (pets included) for a Father’s Day present? We’ve got the free tutorial from Louise Kelly.
- Show appreciation for your dad with Bonbi Forest’s papa bear pin – featuring stars and arrows and available in black or dark teal green, plus gold or silver plated.
- Your pa will be even more of a dapper gent with his own tweed bow tie courtesy of the Belfast Bow Company.
- Make your gift extra unique with this personalised leather loop keyring. Choose to add initials, a name, message, date or a fave quote.