Monday moodboard: flowers
This week we’re dedicating our moodboard to pretty petals and blooms…
If you’ve seen issue 24′s cover, you’ll know that we’re all about crochet flower garlands this month. So, taking inspiration from Emma Lamb’s exclusive (and beautiful) project, this week’s moodboard focuses on all things floral… and crafty.
[Clockwise from top-left]
1. Brighten up teatime with some retro, floral mugs from The Beetle’s Knees. Love the heart-shaped handles, too!
2. Tulips might be our favourite flowers ever. Showler & Showler‘s print means we can have them in our house all year round.
3. Pink Prairies‘ bundles of floral ribbon are so pretty! Use for spring wreaths, wedding favours and more.
5. Valentina Ramos’s rose-print fabric is bright and utterly delightful! We think a handmade duvet cover is in order.
6. Jot down notes or precious memories in Kate Bowles’s hand-bound notebook.
- Posted at 11.51