Why stick to the traditional red, green and gold palette? This year we’re experimenting with mixing up candy brights and sugar-sweet pastels for a tasty twist on festive decorating. Throw in a few splashes of metallics and you’ve got the ideal recipe for a merry and bright home.
Here are a few of our favourite picks for a pink Christmas…
1. Pop these pink trees on your mantelpiece or in the middle of your dining table.
2. Studio DIY’s giant bauble balloons are great for festive parties.
3. Send a sparkly greeting with this Kate Spade card.
4. Give your tree a pop of geo with this origami paper baubles DIY.
5. Sparkly party spoons make a great post-turkey treat.
6. Combine twigs and leaves gathered on a winter walk with coloured balloons for show-stopping decor.
Like these ideas? You should also check out the pink marbled crackers in issue 47 of Mollie Makes, on sale now.