Say aloha to juicy fruit slices, exotic birds and evergreen palms. Let us transport you to far-flung places with crystal clear seas using our catalogue of tropical buys.
[Clockwise from top-left] 1. Inspired by traditional Mexican embroidery, this laser-cut acrylic necklace comes in cool shades of summer. Pair with a white tee and floaty skirt and you’re ready to conga the night away. Get it from Tatty Devine.
2. Be honest, you’ve always wondered how a fruit hat would look on your cat. Now you know thanks to Natalie Moore Design and her colourful handprinted tropical cat screenprint.
3. Tiny chains make up this flamingo’s legs so you can count on him to join you on the dance floor. Boogie on over to I Love Crafty to get yours.
4. Send tropical vibes to friends and family with Oelwein greetings cards.
5. This little knitted romper with watermelon design, just too cute to get wet. Get the knitting pattern and supplies in Berdere De France issue 179.
6. Handwoven in Rwanda, this handmade basket from Indego Africa adds a whimsical, worldly accent to any room — choose from modern neon or minimal natural. From Leif Shop.
For more topical makes see Mollie Makes 69, the issue with the embroidered flamingo hoop art.
Mollie Makes 69 is on sale until 18 August. Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Sold out?