Inspired by the beautiful home of Tone Finnanger, we’ve found feminine and fairytale-esque items to create our own Tilda world at home. Fan of vintage florals, thrifted treasures and bone china, read on…
This month we’re welcomed into the home and studio of entrepreneur behind Tilda to talk current projects, creative processes and the positives of social media. Tone’s business start-up story is proof that, if you have a dream, then it’s down to you to go out and make it happen. You can read the full interview with Tone Finnanger in Mollie Makes 39 and to see more pics of her cosy old family cottage. Who’s ready to paint the kitchen cupboards Eggshell Blue?
1. Like mother, like daughter. Make a pair of caramel hares with the sew-it-yourself Tilda kit.
2. Big, warm and pretty antique rose Cath Kidston bedspread.
3. Use simple Rattan storage baskets to organise craft supplies.
4. A delightful teapot from the Blue Calico range from John Lewis.
5. Add hints of rosy copper accessories to complete your Tilda world. Find these salad servers at Corner Store.