Getting organised: we don’t have to do it we want to, don’t we, ladies. Now’s the ideal time to get stuck in and straighten out our creative spaces. Here’s a look at colourful storage for your craft supplies. Bring on the craft room clear out!
While we crack on with decluttering and colour coordinating our craft supplies, making more mess than expected, we notice – aside from potentially having enough craft supplies to open our own haberdashery – what we’re really missing are nifty storage solutions. Ideas that keep our supplies both out of sight and on display. Sound impossible? Take a look at these and decide for yourself…
1. Stripe canvas storage bag by Lilac Coast
2. Sewing box by Alena Handmade
3. DIY cute box by Little White Whale
4. Make your own gold paper storage sacks with The Red Thread
5. Contact paper boxes by Homey Oh My
6. Crochet jar cosies and rope basket tutorials in Mollie Makes 49. Look inside to see more projects in this issue
Visit our Pinterest board for more storage and craft room ideas
Follow Mollie Makes’s board Keeping it Tidy on Pinterest.