- Top left: Mollie Makes issue 99 on the thecraft_club‘s desk.
- Top middle: Issue 99’s Christmassy crochet gift tags by candytuftdesign.
- Top right: The Happy Newspaper and issue 99 AKA BFF4L by amy_and_jobe.
- Second left: Saturday morning goals on klovvi‘s Instagram.
- Second middle: Issue 99’s paper star gift in sumoftheirstories‘ glittery bowl.
- Second right: A cosy shot of our patchwork crochet blanket by The_ewe_n_dye.
- Third left: Christmas is coming! Completed with issue 99’s paper stars in hatchlingmakes‘ shot.
- Third middle: Pastel gorgeousness by martymammy.
- Third right: Issue 99’s paper star gift with an autumnal Christmas makeover by thecrafteacafe.
- Bottom left: Cat prints and cats by michell.kasar made our month to be honest.
- Bottom middle: Issue 99’s cover project felties have come to life thanks to maker Louise Carter.
- Bottom right: Autumn evenings are for copies of Mollie and lots of biscuits right? monicapisciella
Issue 100 – Dropping soon
We’re kicking off December the right way with a new issue of Mollie for you to enjoy in the run-up to Christmas. But this isn’t just any issue, this is issue 100 – which means it’s time to party! For our 100th birthday, we felt it was important that you got to know the team better so we’ve got loads of takeovers on Insta, blog posts and wallpapers planned for December, all lovingly made by team Mollie. We even asked Simone Gooding to make us a super cute bear for issue 100’s gift so that you can make and celebrate with your own party-ready pal.
We had a photo shoot (maybe it was just an excuse to have fizz and eat a delicious vegan cake by Earthcake Bristol, maybe it wasn’t) so our team page is now updated just like our mag. Blog post coming soon.
But it’s not all about us. Without you guys, we wouldn’t have made it to issue 100 and your continued support makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. As a big thank you, we’ve got a bumper competition coming up with prizes worth over £100. Keep your eye on the blog and our Instagram for the competition, and remember to pick up your copy of 100 so you can come and party with us!
Polly Vadasz from Sighh.co takeover
Image credit: @pollyvadasz
This Wednesday (28th) the lovely Polly Vadasz from Sighh.co will be taking over the Mollie Instagram. We’re super excited about this one since Polly is a woman of many talents. Pins, notepads, bags and phones cases, her shop is full of her gorgeous designs and we love every single one. She’s also an influencer in her own right, a blogger and has even bought out a few illustrated cookbooks – this woman is unstoppable!
Ask her all the questions about being a young entrepreneur, designer or just about her life in Manchester. Her takeover will fall on Wallpaper Wednesday so if you fancy receiving an exclusive new wallpaper from Polly, make sure you’re watching on the 28th.
Here’s all the Christmassy markets and events you need to go to in December. Grab a coat, some gloves and a mince pie, and be prepared to spend all your money.
- Etsy Made Local Fairs – check out our blog post which has the full list of Etsy fairs here.
- 1st December – Made London: St Mary’s design and craft fair – London
- 2nd December – Hand Lettering Calligraphy Workshop with Meticulous Ink – Bath
- 5th December – Wreath decorating workshop with Bloom & Wild – Bath
- 6th December – 16th January – Girl Bosses festive pop-up shop- Bristol
- 8th December – Lovely Jubbly Fabrics shopping open day – Dorset
- 8th December – Lily Bloom Floral’s traditional wreath making workshop – Bristol
- 22nd December – Sprout pom pom making workshop – Bath
- 15th-16th December – Crafty Fox Christmas market – London
- 25th Nov- 23rd December – Yuletide market at The Malago – Bristol