Ahoy Sailor! Browse our crush list and set sail with these nautical notions and aquatic treasures.
[Clockwise from top left] 1. Bunk up with a sailor knot cushion – make yours using the tute in Mollie Makes 53.
2. Look sharp for the captain with a wooden anchor bow tie from Ladybird Likes.
3. Never too young.. Dress the junior sailors in your platoon in a knitted romper, one of the projects from Mollie Makes 53.
4. Seahorses and anchors top the cupcakes at the captains table with these toppers from Kayleigh O’Mara.
5. Forget flowers or birds, turn heads with an embroidered octopus headband from Janine Basil.
6. Hands off suckers! Take tea under the sea with an octopus butter dish from Anthropologie.
The sailor cushion and romper tutorials are available in Mollie Makes 53, on sale now. Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Sold out? Download it from Zinio, Google Play or Apple Newsstand.