The new school year’s started and it’s the perfect excuse to get our mitts on some fresh stationery and accessories. Have a look at our round up of pretty bits and bobs that’ll see you through the academic year and beyond.
[Clockwise from the top]
- General Store’s Lace Straw Basket is our statement bag for the new term. It looks similar to our beach bag – so we can pretend summer isn’t over – but has an office edge with its leather wrapped handles.
- Kikki K’s sticker book is the stuff of school yard dreams. The DIY book features quotes, gift tags and labels, as well as stickers. We’re going to use it to jazz up our boring notebook.
- “Autumn in a necklace” sums up this beauty from Tatty Devine. Wear the Fallen Leaves Necklace on your walk to work or school, while you step on crunchy autumn leaves.
- Just looking at this notebook is giving us big ideas to fill its pages with. Pick it up from CF Designs and Artworks and use it to plan all of your (many) craft projects.
- Your craft kit needs these super-sharp gold-plated embroidery scissors in the shape of a pineapple. They’re the latest design in the Snipsters range, and are made with tempered steel to ensure years of stitchy service.
- Add these pencils to your case and make Ariel proud. They’re making us want to form our own mermaid squad. Want to join?
- Our love for pom poms knows no bounds, so we were pretty excited when we can across these Super Pom Pom Mirror Keyrings. We’ll be adding ours to our keys pronto.