This week we’re crushing on constellations. Come and join us on an adventure to a galaxy far, far away…
Ahoy there, space cadets! Spotted a bunch of excellent starry products and makes in recent issues? We learned how to make constellation wall hangings, whipped up a set of star cushions, and last month we made constellation coasters and gathered the best designer-maker items currently on our wish list. But of course the trend doesn’t end there so we’ve added these beauties to our online Crush Catalogue. Take a look…
1. Look at that face! Accessorise with these hand-painted ceramic pendants from Handy Maiden.
2. Asking for the moon is not unreasonable, is it? Get this typographical wall hanging from Summer Boyfriend.
3. Drizzle healing pink salts, red rose petals and pink rose buds in your bath for a heavenly soak. From Lief Shop.
4. A Tatty Devine number swirled with tiny flecks of pearlescent mica to capture an exquisite night sky.
5. Make cupcakes fit for the stars with a baby blue star topper from Catch Some Raes.
6. Go stargazing and curl up in a handmade throw from Sewn Natural.
For more constellation goodness, check out our Space Oddity pinboard