It’s almost Easter (hurrah!) which means the Easter Bunny is back in town. This year she’s bringing decs, accessories and sweet makes, themed around herself, of course. Have a look below and get your hands on some Bunny-inspired treats.
[Clockwise from top]
- Pastel coloured bunnies with the fluffiest tails — we’re sold. We’ve got the free tutorial for this crochet bunny bunting on the Mollie website. Hop on over there.
- Poms, felt flowers and one huge pair of playful bunny ears — Meri Meri’s bunny headband has it all.
- Stuck for Easter décor? Get this printable, drop it in a frame and add it to your wall. Voilà.
- Is there anything cuter than babies dressed as animals? Nope. Treat your little one to their own bunny sleepsuit and prepare to go “aww!”.
- We like to accessorise for the season, so we’re going to be wearing this origami rabbit necklace for the whole of March and April.
- Flag up your love of Easter to everyone with a banner flag from Coco Blue Design.
- The latest issue of Mollie comes with a bunny stitch kit, including everything you need to make this little love, so you can be the proud owner of your own Easter Bunny.