Crushing on wall hangings? Us too! We’ve gathered top buys and DIYs from around the web including scalloped wooden numbers, miniature wall hangings, painted gem designs and more. Take a look…
[Clockwise from top left]
1. You’d never guess that the neon accents on this mini wall hanging are straws. Yes, straws! Never were there a better excuse to get crafting over cocktails.
2. Ink splatters are always welcome in our house. Hang this one-off design from Fine Little Day above the bed or in the dining room for all to admire.
3. Just when you think there really isn’t any reason to keep those popsicle sticks you’ve been hoarding, Nalle’s House goes and fashions up a wall hanging using something similar. Crafter 1 – Tidy Housemate 0.
4. Jesus Sauvage weaves beautiful wall hangings. No two are the same and once in Le Shop it’s out of stock before you can say ‘balls of yarn’. Keeping our eye fixed on Tresors Inutiles for the next product upload.
5. Try your hand at Batik dying and create a simple, flower wreath banner-style wall hanging. Find the full DIY over at kellimurray.com.
6. These extra large wall gems, based on Jill Makes’ necklaces, are made from wood and painted by hand in Louisiana. We’ll be rocking ’em everywhere!
How to make your own wall hangings…