A round-up of your pictures from November, including WIPs and handmade projects from Mollie Makes mag.
It’s less than a month ’til the Big Day and it looks like you’ve all been crafting your way to a handmade Christmas. We’ve noticed our reindeer cover project from issue 86 popping up all over our feeds, and loads of our other festive makes too. Here’s a round-up of our faves from across Insta, Facebook and Twitter this month.
- @alsocomesinpurple has got cracking with the advent calendar village from issue 84. She’s going to fill her little village with fairy lights when it’s done.
- We’re loving this festive snap of issue 85 from @cotton_clara. Now we just need to get our hands on some mince pies.
- @missgalore_art can’t handle the cuteness of issue 86’s festive reindeer (and neither can we).
- @doobis71 has made the little felt bunny from issue 83 and called her Gertrude. “She likes to dress well and always looks immaculate. She loves flowers and plants and dreams of becoming a famous garden designer,” says @doobis71.
- Check out issue 86’s crochet decs, as created by @mrsdaftspaniel.
- We all need a bit of inspo sometimes, and we’re getting ours from @emma_giacalone_textiles’ crafty flat lay.
- This little fella was made by @emmajewellcrafts on the first day she got issue 86 of the mag. Emma, we salute you.
- @phyllisfoo is giving us plenty of ideas for what to do with the free papers from issue 84.
- @dropofthis has got the cutest Christmas decs in town. Find the tutorial in issue 85.
- @caketin85 whipped up @buttonandblue’s mittens from issue 85. We approve.
- This kawaii fairy from @violet_mccool is all ready to fancy up a tree. Tutorial from issue 71.
- We’re hoping this dress comes human sized, too. @kitsch_attic made A/W’s most fashionable bear from a project in issue 84.
Over at team Mollie
Issue 86 is still on sale and it’s all-out Christmassy. Get it while you can! We’ve got lots of festive tutorials for you, for a seasonal table setting, crochet baubles, three Christmas jumpers (because one is never enough), a winter wreath, and a cracker cushion. There’s a felt reindeer cover gift and bonus Nordic homestyle magazine, to make winter even cosier. And we haven’t forgotten about festive food, with a recipe for a comforting gingerbread cake.
Not ready for Christmas? You can steer clear of festive crafts and make your own tassel earrings, velvet bag or luxe pouffe.
12 Days of Christmas: Festive felt garland
Why have one gift when you can have 12? This Christmas we want to treat you, so we’re bringing you a special project from Mint Sherbet’s Eleanor Dillon, with 12 Christmas makes. From 1st – 12th December we’ll release one festive feltie each day, themed around the 12 days of Christmas tune. You can make them into an epic garland, or hang them individually on your tree. Find out more.
Feeling social? Let us know what you’re up to on Insta, Facebook and Twitter using #molliemakes or #molliemakers.