Free embroidery hoop craft kit, plus 8 pull-out papers by Papio Press inside every copy of Mollie Makes 76. Also in this issue: make a mini suitcase using modern tapestry techniques, stitch a set of merit badges, whip up a batch of mini felt patisserie and find heaps more besides – take a look…
Cake in the office? The Mollies are there, poised to take advantage with a cheeky cuppa. This month, we’re channelling our sweet tooth into making with Christine Leech’s collection of mini felt patisserie.
Talking of sweet, this issue is packed with ‘aaah’-factor makes. From Chloe Hardisty’s tiny tapestry suitcase to Liz Stiglets’ childhood-inspired merit badges to reward all the best qualities like kindness and creativity!
The craft list…
• Mini felt patisserie by Sew Yeah
• Faux fur stole by The New Craft House
• Paper flowers and concrete vase by Lana Red Studio
• Pot holder and oven glove by Very Berry Handmade
• Popcorn stitch crochet blanket by Red Agape
• Copper pipe magazine rack by Hester’s Handmade Home
• Mini tapestry suitcase by Cotton Clara
• Felt night sky mobile by Juniper Street Designs
• DIY embroidered merit badges by Cozy Blue
• Little cork purse by I’m Studio Lou
• Knitted headband by Sarah Moar Crafts
Get the goss’…
If you knit or crochet, there’s no way Wool and the Gang will have passed you by. The epitome of current knitting and crochet, its sleek designs and trademark chunky yarns have revolutionised yarn crafts. It all began ten years ago… read the full story in Q&A with co-founder and Creative Director Jade Harwood in Mollie Makes 76.
Mollie Makes 76 is on sale 2 February.
Download the templates for this issue.
Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Never miss an issue: subscribe today from the UK and receive 3 issues for just £5. In the US? Try 3 issues for just $9.95.