Mollie Makes 63, our first spring issue of the year with tiny hands on the cover and two FREE gifts. Make the springtime bunny plush, crochet character jars and stitch a pair of baby booties. Lots more (pastel pretties) inside…
Clear your craft tables, Mollie makers – issue 63 hits the shelves today and it’s packed with spring makes and new craft techniques to try.
Dip into our selection of DIYs and tutorials starting with our cover star, the springtime Easter bunny plush. This cutie, stitched by Regina Groleau of Oh, Albatross, comes complete with mini knitwear for frosty mornings.
Need real inspiration? Something you’ve never seen before? Get out of a craft rut and kickstart your creativity with our starburst art mirror, raffia placemats and coasters, and 21 gorgeous papercutting designs in our Papercut Book FREE with this issue. What’s more, Mollie Makes 63 also comes with 8 free pull-out papers illustrated by Melanie Chadwick. Yes, we’re totally crushing on paper, but oh, there’s more…
Inside Mollie Makes 63:
• Springtime Easter bunny by Oh, Albatross and mini crochet jacket pattern by Sara Huntingdon
• Raffia placemats and coasters by Cotton Clara
• Crochet jar covers by Anabela Félix of Blita
• Leather baby booties by Karolina Radomska-Nishii of First Baby Shoes
• Decorative embroidery sampler hoop art by Wild Olive
• Bright tassel earrings by Lana Red
• Ice Cream papercut design by Polly Lindsay
• Starburst wall art mirror by Gingered Things
• Lace wedding fascinator by Most Curious Wedding Fair’s Ann-Marie Faulkner
• Exposed zip top by Allison Sadler
• ‘Creativity Takes Courage’ papercut design by Polly Lindsay
Don’t forget to pop by milliner Mary Jane Baxter‘s craft room on wheels (page 28) and visit the home of blogger, writer and photographer Leigh Metcalf who relocated to London from her home city of Atlanta, Georgia.
Mollie Makes 63 is on sale 4 February 2016. Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Sold out? Download it from Zinio, Google Play or Apple Newsstand. Don’t forget your project templates for this issue.