Find 20 snuggly winter makes including a pair of cloud wrist warmers and an interview with jewellery designer Alex Monroe in the new issue of Mollie Makes. Issue 74, out now!
Suffer from post-Christmas blues? Not us makers, because we embrace winter and use the cold weather and dark evenings as an excuse to get cosy and crafty. That’s why Mollie Makes 74 is packed with wintery makes like hygge-inspired DIY scented candles, a cosy cloud wrist warmers knitting pattern, neon and pastel crochet mandala cushion and a chunky baby blanket. That’s not all, we’ve also included makes for your New Year’s eve party as well as last-minute gift ideas.
FREE dachshund in a jumper brooch
Everyone loves a dachshund, especially when they’re as well dressed as Frankie. This free brooch kit, designed by Alina Bunaciu, includes everything you need to get started. So, if you’re travelling home for Christmas, pick up a copy of Mollie and our friendly pup Frankie to keep you company. Make him today!
Projects in this issue
• New Year party photo booth by Lana Red
• DIY hygge candle by Rachelle Blondel
• Cloud wrist warmers by Button and Blue
• Tassel earrings by Benu Made
• Crochet mandala cushion by Miki Hemphill
• Ruffled top sewing pattern by Sew Yeah
• YAY baby blanket knitting pattern by Yarning Made
• Patchwork table placemats and coasters by I’m Studio Lou
• DIY hexagon shelves by Hester’s Handmade Home
• Fabric cosmetics bags sewing pattern by Very Berry Handmade
• Journalling inspiration and ideas by The Lovely Drawer
• Animal handbags for kids by Wild Things Funky Little Dresses
Meet new friends
Jewellery designer Alex Monroe talks inspiration, motivation and creative heroes in the run up to his brand’s 30th anniversary celebrations. Read more about his creative adventure and take a peek inside his studio. Also in this issue, take a tour round Berylune founder, Amy Davies’ mid-century home which brings together all the colours of the rainbow.
Team Mollie x
Mollie Makes 74 is on sale 9 December.
Download the templates for this issue.
Available from all good newsagents, supermarkets and our official online store. Never miss an issue: subscribe today from the UK and receive 3 issues for just £5. In the US? Try 3 issues for just $9.95.