Get sewing now with the full-size templates for every pattern in the Mollie Makes Weekend Sewing special edition! Whether you want to make bags, gifts or a set of PJs, just download these pages, stick them together and away you go. You can buy your copy here to start stitching some fabric projects today. Keep reading to see all the makes included in the issue…
Mollie Makes Weekend Sewing is packed full of projects so you can get your Sewing Bee on. There’s a range of fashion, interior and cuddly makes so that you can give some handmade presents this year. Download your templates below:
- Download template one here
- Download template two here
- Download template three here
- Download template four here
- Download template five here
Mollie Makes Weekend Sewing is available from 11 April in WHSmith, supermarkets and independent newsagents, and can be shipped worldwide from our online store. You can also download the digital edition from Apple (via the Mollie Makes app), Google Play and Zinio.
If you want more sewing inspiration then check out our blog content below:
- Sewing for beginners with Tilly and the Buttons
- Ten Tips to start sewing with Charlotte Newland
- Mollie Makes meets The Great British Sewing Bee’s Esme Young
Remember to share your makes with us using #molliemakes over on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. And if you need even more sewing inspiration and makes, subscribe to Mollie Makes today. Every issue is packed with projects for you to make and share.